Wednesday, December 14, 2011

CVS deals of the week

So it is getting close to Christmas, and I know I am going to be doing some major shopping over the next week and a half, getting ready for it. I am hitting up each of the major drugstores and Kroger over the next few days trying to find the best deals on the things I need. I will go ahead and list my shopping lists and the coupons I am using, and maybe it will help some of you also.
**Also, bear in mind that these are the coupons I have, but it is hard to keep track of WHERE I got them. Just remember that if you think there is ANY realm of possibility that you might use it, it's best to clip it or print it when you have the chance. Otherwise you are likely to forget it is there in the insert, or they may run out of prints online. The sources I use for printable coupons are: coupons.com, redplum.com, facebook pages for the brand. The website of the store itself will also have either printable coupons of coupons to load to the store loyalty card.

Ok, so here's what's on my shopping list for CVS

Buy 1 Combos snacks (lim. 1 ecb), @$2
Buy 2 Mentos UP2U gum, $1.49 (listed as b1g1 free)
Buy 1 Blistex @ $.99
Use .55/1 coupon
Buy 1 Axe Holiday Gift Set @ $9.99
Use $3/1 Axe gift set coupon from last Sundays SS insert
Buy 2 Duracell Batteries (lim. 1 ecb) @ 9.99 each
(16 pk AA or AAA, or 8pk C or D are included)
Use $1.50/1 coupon from last Sunday's SS insert
and use .75/1 coupon
Buy 3 American Greetings Cards, est price between $.99 and $1.99 each
(limit 1 ecb deal wyb3; could be a possibly money maker, depending on on the price.)
Use $2 off wyb 3 American Greetings Cards (no price specified.

Total (w/o tax)
Total after coupons and $2 I had to start with: $28.61
Receive $12 back in ECB!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment