Sunday, January 15, 2012

Kroger round 2

So since my dork of a husband unplugged the laptop and my first one got deleted, I'll make this short and sweet. I made a quick run to Kroger this morning to use the rest of my Nesquik coupons and the other coupons I had that Kroger had sent me that were expiring today. Anyhow, here's what I got:
16 cans of Chef Boyardee Ravioli @ $1 (and used 4 coupons for $1/4 from smart source insert)
12 Snack pack pudding (4 count each)@ $1 and used 4 coupons for .40/3 that doubled
20 pouches of nestlequik @ $1.15 each and used 20
6 boxes of ortega shells (found $1 each peelies on the box)
1 poise pads @$5.39 and used my kroger coupon for a free one up to $6
1 Oscar Meyer Hot dogs @ $3.79 and used my kroger coupon for a free one
1 9oz Oscar Meyer lunch meat (not sure about price) and used my kroger coupon for a free one
1 Kroger lunch meat @ $3 and used my kroger coupon for .40/1
1 Fleishmann's Margarine @ $1.25 and used my .25/1 coupon loaded to my Kroger card
2 1 lb blocks of Kroger cheddar cheese @ $2.99. (reg price $5.29)


It ended up costing me $33 and change, and was over $101 originally before sales and coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment