Monday, April 11, 2011

Drugstore Deals!!!

There are some amazing deals to be had this week at your local drugstore!!
This is a pic of just some of what I got at CVS and Walgreens this week. Total on all this was just $19.03!!!!



Cvs
Here is just a pic of some of the things I got at CVS the other day.
Xtra Detergent $1.47
Kellogg's Raisin Bran $.96
Kellogg's Corn Flakes $1.16
Kellogg's Special K $1.33
(for more info on these deals, see my previous post)



Less than $10 for all this!!!


Schnucks
Kool aid-
10/$1 @ Schnucks on sale price
I had 5 coupons that were buy 10 packs, get 5 free. (From 3/13 Smart Source insert)
I had 5 coupons that were buy 2 packs, get 1 free. (From 3/13 Smart Source insert)
I bought a total of 90 packets (This will last us about a year), I used all my coupons, and I just paid $6.
I am not sure what the regular price was since the tag was covered up, but they
are usually around 5 or 6/$1, so that's a 60% savings.
*At this price, this is a great item to donate to charity!




Walgreens

Russell Stover eggs, Snickers eggs, Butterfinger eggs $.29 each (limit 6 per transaction)
No coupons needed. These make filler items if you need to spend a few extra cents for your extra bucks to be used.

Biore
Select varies $5.99
I had two coupons, each read "buy 1 pore strips, get one cleanser free".
They were in the 3/6 Smart Source insert.
Walgreens has a deal where if you buy any 2 @ $5.99 each, you get $5 back for your next purchase.
I bought a cleanser and a pore strips (my store had 14 count as part of the
deal!)I paid just $5.99 and I got a $5 for my next purchase at Walgreens!
Final price: Just $.99 for two!

*If they have plenty, feel free to do another transaction and get the deal again!
Just don't pay for it with your previous $5 from the biore deal, or it will
not print another one for you.


Luster 7 Whitening toothpaste $4.99 (regular $6.99)
I had coupons for $1.50 off 1 lUSTER 7.
Walgreens has a deal where if you buy 1, you get $4 back for your next purchase.
This makes this deal a MONEY MAKER!!!!
Again, this would be a great item to stock up on if your store as plenty. When I
went today, the Walgreens on Church Road had TONS on a little display by cosmetics.
Pay $3.50, get $4 back
Final price: +$.50
*At this price, this is a great item to donate to charity!

Heinz 32 oz. white vinegar $1.99
Use in ad coupon for $1 off (limit 3 uses per coupon)
Match with .50/1 coupon
Printable coupon here for .50/1
(Since Walgreen's allows stacking of one store coupon with
one manufacturer's coupon, you can use both and score it for just .49!
Also, if you aren't aware, you can hit the back button once, after your coupon
prints, and it will print a second time. You could do this two times for each computer in your home. These are great because Easter is coming up and you need this to dye eggs. It also is a great natural cleaner, and these bottles are very large so they are sure to last a while!)
Final Price: 2 for $.99
*At this price, this is a great item to donate to charity!

Ziploc bags $3.29 regular price
Walgreens has a b1g1free coupon in the ad for this week (right next to the vinegar coupon)
Match with a -$1/2 Hefty One Zip 02-20-11 from Red Plum Insert
Final Price: 2 for $2.29

No comments:

Post a Comment