Saturday, March 5, 2011

ANOTHER HUGE HAUL!!! (woot)

So after a trip to Walgreens (for 2 things) and a major trip to Kroger, I came out having spent a bit less than $70 for all this!!!!

First I went to Walgreens and and got two of the Ponds 30 pack of Face Cleaning towlettes-regular price $6.49eac On sale through today they were buy one get one free, making them $3.25 each. I also had $1.50/1 coupons (2 of them), so for $3.50 plus tax I got 2 of the 30 packs! Score!!! Thanks to The Krazy Coupon Lady for this info!!!!


Then I headed on over to Kroger after doing about 30 minutes worth of matchups (checked the sales with my e coupons (both from Kroger's website and other online coupons I can scan to my card like Cellfire, etc) and saw what I had, and then matched the ones I had paper coupons for as well-my Kroger allows you to stack them, most in the Memphis area do.

Here's what I got:
2- 12 pk of DOUBLE ROLLS OF CHARMIN @5.99ea
2- 8 pack regular rolls of bounty @5.99ea
3 Boxes Honey Nut Cheerios @$2.18ea
4 Cinnamon Toast Crunch @$2.18ea
7 boxes of Fiberone Oats n chocolate Bars @$1.99ea (i think)
7 Totinos frozen pizzas @$1ea
14 Totinos Pizza rolls (15 count) @$1ea
2 Old El Paso Taco Shells @$1.19ea (plus they each had a peelie for a free seasoning)
2 Old El Paso Tortillas @$1.19ea
2 Old El Paso Fajita Seasoning @$1ea (which was free from the peelie)
2 Ortega Taco Seasoning @$.89ea
4 Old Spice Deodorant @$1.99ea
4 Old Spice Body Wash @$3ea
1 Schick Hydra Razor @$5.99
4 Butterfinger Snackerz @$.50ea
1 bag of Nestle egg candies @$3
(These were the sale prices, so you can get these prices even without any coupons)


Then came my e coupons, which I can't even tell you which of those I had-I know I had them for $3 off each tp, $3 off each paper towels, $1 off the nestle eggs, and I had them for the Snackerz, Totinos rolls, Totinos pizza, Old spice body wash, Old Spice deodorant, both the cereals, and the Fiberone bars.

I had manufacturer coupons for everything I bought pretty much.
I can't remember the break down of it, but I ended up getting these items completely free: the taco and fajita seasonings, the razor, the body wash, and the Butterfinger snackers. Everything else was just really cheap.

I had to do it in two separate transactions, (not including my purchase at Walgreens) but it ended up being around $65 for all that and I saved over $150
@ Kroger alone after plus card savings, coupons and double coupons !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment